35 weeks!

🎆Happy New Year!🎆

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow! 🎉

3 more weeks till my c-section day!

I know it is soon but It seems like a really long away from now… 😦

Actually last week has been very difficult for me. I was feeling negative…

・My belly is so big and stretched out that the skin feels and looks like it will rip soon… (severe stretch marks!) very painful!

・plus the gravity is pulling the belly down very low that when I sit down, my belly is too heavy on my legs (when I open my legs apart, my belly touches the seat lol)! So when I sit down, my legs go numb!😵

・Ok, then what about standing? Nope, the belly hangs even lower that my pelvis and crotch hurt so much that I can only walk very very slowly. I cannot possibly walk without my belly wrap.

・Then, lying down??? Oh Thats the worst! The weight of two babies pull on one side that my uterus starts to tighten!😭

・On top of that, my breech boys’ kicks are right on my pelvis and cervix area. It feels like my lower part is constantly being bruised.

😥
So I try getting sleep sitting up on the bed until my legs go numb lol

I am sorry for venting. I have been fairly happy and positive this whole pregnancy but I got depressed all of sudden and I feel like I am not strong enough.

My husband is so supportive and he keeps encouraging me… I know I can do it… It just takes perseverance.

I love reading blogs by other twin pregnant mommies and mommies of twins who experienced it because I can tell myself it is not just me and I get encouraged!! 👍:)
And when I read how wonderful life will be after babies are born, I can forget about my temporary discomfort!!

I have ti be strong and positive!
ONLY 3 weeks to go! 😋

xoxo
ttyl!👋

11 thoughts on “35 weeks!

1. Theresa says:

Oh this brings back memories. I quit working at 33.5 weeks bc i was just too uncomfortable. I spent the rest of the pregnancy on my couch with the exception of my one trip out of the house each day to kill cabin fever. :p

2. jennypittsburgh says:

I’m sorry you’re feeling so miserable :(. It gives me some perspective and an idea of what’s to come. Yikes!

3. mommyoftwinja says:

thank you for your comment! Thats good to know! Im the same, I make sure I go out once everyday even for a short time 😉 I cannot wait to be on your side soon – to be ablw to look back this time 😉

4. JS says:

I’m only 25 weeks and feeling very uncomfortable. I’ve heard that around 32-35 weeks it gets bad. You’re so close though! I’m jealous! It will definitely be very worth it. Us twin mommas are like superwoman!! We’re awesome! 🙂

5. mommyoftwinja says:

aww I am sorry if I scared you! What I can advise you from my experience is that it is a great idea to get prepared EARLY! 🙂
    I am so glad my baby shower was done earlier and I got the nursery all ready early. I cannot imagine going for a long baby shopping right now, putting baby furniture together, or getting nursery decorations done. 😉

6. mommyoftwinja says:

aww yes no matter what week you are, twin pregnancy is uncomfortable… lol just different types and stages of discomfort… 😛 Thank you for encouragement! We can do this 🙂 Hope it goes by fast and as smoothly as possible for you too!!! xo

7. jennypittsburgh says:

No worries…I’m not (too) scared :). I’ve been doing as much as i can now so i can just veg out the last month or so. Thanks for the input!

Liked by 1 person

8. TheChroniclesofaNonBellyMama says:

The symptoms you are describing are just like my poor Callie…let me tell you, you ladies are seriously some superheroes! I’ll never know how you do it! What is your c-section/induction date? We are also 3 weeks away. It seems so close but so darn far away….

Liked by 1 person

9. mommyoftwinja says:

Thank you so much for your comment!! Yay that’s exciting you are having twin boys too! I was reading your post yestarday and thought you guys and I are pretty much on the same track! My c-section date is 27th! Aww hope this last stretch will go by fast for her too!!! I know it will be worth the wait 🙂

10. mommyoftwinja says:

Oh wow haha!!! Thats awesome!! Mine is at 11am too hahaha what a coincidence!
    Well, I will be sure to check back on your blog to see how you guys are doing 🙂 Wishing you all the best xo