Thank you so much Mish from BEBESTEPSBLOG for nominating my blog for this award. It is such a honour. I appreciate your support!
I started writing this blog when I went on an early maternity leave from work and I was bored at home and I also wanted to write down about my twin pregnancy. Since the babies were born, my life changed so much and I was overwhelmed at being a new mom. So for the first year of the boys’ life, I didn’t get much chance to record their growth on this blog as much as I wanted to do… Now that they are one and I decided to stay home with them, I would like to write more frequently and make this blog as my creative outlet as well as a mommy’s journal.
Ok, now I will answer the 11 questions asked for this nomination by Mish!!
- What is your favourite song?
– Angel by Jack Johnson
- What is your greatest fear?
– To lose loved ones
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
– mommy, daughter, friend
- What is one thing you are most proud of?
– got awarded as the best employee at work (no longer working there after I had twins though!!)
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
– I can’t think of anyone famous!
- Describe your perfect vacation.
– Going to visit my family in Japan
- What is your dream job?
– Government worker, or… Stay at home mom lol
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do with some of your winnings?
– Pay my parents back my education
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What is your favourite quote?
– “Tomorrow is another day” from Gone with the Wind
- Why did you start blogging?
– to keep a journal of my pregnancy
Wow those were good questions!! 🙂 Thank you for letting me think about things I usually never get to think about.
10 Random facts about myself:
- I used to dance and teach ballet to little kids
I graduated from a university in Canada, majoring ancient history
I have worked as an interpreter for a mayor
I am a little afraid of dogs
I love makeup, nails, beauty, hair, etc.
I panick easily but my husband calms me down
I love crafts, DIY, handmade,.etc… bit actually I am not so crafty
Moved to Canada alone when I was 18
My husband and I speak to each other in English
Our cat plays a fetch
And now, I will nominate my favorite blogs below:
Just Your Avarage Mum Blog
Tales of a Twin Mombie
Hopeful and Hungry
Questions from Mama of 5
So You Have Kids
Smash The Looking Glass
If you decide to do this tag, please answer these questions below.
1. Where would you like to travel?
2. What does your name / blog name mean?
3. What is your recent passion?
4. What is your favotite TV shows?
5. Which subject were you good with in school?
6. What type of food do you like?
7. Dog person or Cat person?
8. Do you blog on your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer?
9. What is your next home project?
10. What is your favourite night time snack?
11. What form of exercise do you prefer?
I am really excited to read posts by the nominees 🙂 Thank you for taking your time.
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post!