33 weeks 1 day OB Visit

I went to get Non Stress Test and ultrasound done at the hospital this morning.

NST

The boys are doing really well!
During NST, they wouldn’t stop moving and kicking the monitor disks off of my belly lol So a nurse had to stay with me the whole time chasing the twins’ heartbeats with the monitors rather than just strapping them on my belly. hahaha
Active boys!πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Œ

Ultrasound

And according to the ultrasound, baby A is still breech… so, c-section it is!

My c-section delivery date will be at 38 weeks.πŸ’•πŸ’•

I really hope I can go till the planned date so that we ensure the babies are big enough and healthy and I will have my favorite OB for the operation.

Even though my OB scheduled my c-section date at 38 weeks, she and my maternity doctors don’t think I will make it that far.
The babies or my body might decide that’s enough and I might start labour earlier.

As much as I would like to keep my babies in me till then, I sometimes find myself wishing for this painful, uncomfortable and sleepless days to be over soon…😩

My wish is to keep them till at least 36 weeks because my doctors agree that they will most likely be able to skip yhe NICU and go home with us after that point.

Either way,
the special day is getting closer and closer and I cannot wait to see my baby boys!😘😘

πŸŽ„Merry ChristmasπŸŽ„

image

0 comment on NST and ultrasound… and C-section date!

1. Theresa
    December 24, 2014 at 7:31 pm (3 years ago)

I neve thought id make it to 38 weeks either. In fact I would have bet money I wouldnt, but I did! You never know!

• mommyoftwinja
      December 24, 2014 at 8:15 pm (3 years ago)

that’s great to hear! πŸ™‚ I am so happy there is someone else who had a planned c-section at 38 weeks! I feel like I might not be able to cope with this discomfort any longer but it is encouraging to know you did it! πŸ‘I will definitely go read your older posts!!! πŸ™‚

2. lovefromleyla
    December 25, 2014 at 1:02 pm (2 years ago)

C sections are the best thing ever!!! After labour and section experience id choose the latter every time!! Hope you enjoy your last few weeks. It’s such an exciting nerve wracking time. I’m here if you need hep with anything. Good luck xx

• mommyoftwinja
      December 25, 2014 at 3:05 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you! phew that is nice to hear from someone who had gone through both procedures! πŸ™‚ yes I will try to enjoy these last weeks before they come! thank you so much for your positive words and kindness😊

3. thepeepsmama
    December 25, 2014 at 11:03 pm (2 years ago)

So exciting to have a date that you know you will be meeting your baby boys! I’m right there with you- these last few weeks are getting more and more uncomfortable but at the same time you want them to stay cooking as long as possible. My doctors are planning to induce me at 37 weeks because of Obstetric Cholestasis, but I’m hoping they may let me go a little closer to 38 weeks. Hope you can get as much rest as possible in these next few weeks!

• mommyoftwinja
      December 26, 2014 at 12:26 am (2 years ago)

Aww that’s awesome! I hope you can go till closer to 38 weeks too! I tend to get discouraged about this waiting game because of my selfish reasons but it makes it easier and better to have someone like you who are in this process along with me! I love reading your posts and I get encouraged to know I am not alone πŸ™‚ Plus we will get a huge reward of cute babies!! πŸ™‚ Take care xx