This weekend my husband finished building the second crib and now our babies’ nursery is set up!!

Everything baby is so cute. It makes us so excited to welcome our little ones. πŸ˜€

image

Most of the nursery furniture (and other baby stuff) was gifted by my boss, my husband’s coworkers, and my parents!

Also,
we set up bassinets beside our bed for the first few months.

image

Hope they will do well in these bassinets!

0 comment on Our twin boys’ nursery

1. traceydonegan
    November 17, 2014 at 5:47 am (3 years ago)

The cribs are so cute side by side! Your nursery looks impressively organised. Congratulations on expecting twins. Looks like you’ll be we’ll ready by the time they arrive.

• mommyoftwinja
      November 17, 2014 at 7:13 am (3 years ago)

Thank you for your comment! We got the room ready but I’m sure we are missing something…! πŸ˜‰ I am so glad I found your blog. It has been so hard to find information on preparing for giving birth to twins and raising twins so thank you for doing this!! I will have to go back and read all your posts and learn now πŸ™‚

2. macandmaddie
    November 19, 2014 at 5:22 am (3 years ago)

Adorable!!! I’m so happy you got two bassinets! We attempted the twin pack n play bassinets, and it was a complete fail! Our babies move too much in their sleep and would wake each other up! LOL everything is looking great! That’s how we have our cribs positioned too πŸ™‚

• mommyoftwinja
      November 19, 2014 at 1:21 pm (3 years ago)

I am glad to hear! I initially wanted to try the twin pack n play but the store I went tols me they don’t sell them in Canada any more… so just went with two bassinets. hope my boys will sleep in them!! πŸ˜‰ if you have any tips, please let me know! I look forward to your updates on your life and your cute babies. its so encouraging for me πŸ™‚

3. sparrow
    November 19, 2014 at 7:27 am (3 years ago)

Congrats! Looks like a beautiful set-up! Baby stuff is so cute, I agree πŸ™‚

• mommyoftwinja
      November 19, 2014 at 1:24 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you so much!! Seeing the room set up makes me excited but at the same time I get anxcious and nervous! I am sure I will enjoy πŸ™‚ Your twins are adorable! glad to have found your blog!